To review and print a pdf of my full resume, click ARLeach_CV_2017.
ESETEC 7278 – Formative Evaluation of Learning Technologies – Online
October 3, 2016 to October 7, 2016
- Facilitated discussion by encouraging participation through the creation of a safe and productive environment, asking leading questions of the group members and inviting less participatory individuals to jump into the discussion.
- Led discussion by keeping the participants focused on topics related to their readings, encouraging them to adopt multiple views of the same issues, and fostering different ways of expression (text, video, still images, audio, etc.).
ESETEC 6228 – Issues and Practices in Learning Technologies – Online
February 8, 2017 to February 15, 2017
- Created a lecture presentation in Prezi for the week of instruction.
- Using Google Docs, created a signup sheet for the students to select their topic of interest for discussion.
- Facilitated discussions
Instructional Design and Trainer for two in-person courses
1. Data Acquisition and Analysis
2. eReports training
April 2009 to October 2014
- Working with the contracted instructional designer, worked as the subject matter expert to help in designing content for the training for university staff on gathering data from the student information system. After the ID’s contract expired, I was responsible for updating and maintain the material as well as facilitating the training monthly.
- Evaluated and redesigned the training after the transition from quarters to semesters in 2012.
- Created additional job aids to help attendees as they developed their skills after the initial training.
Currently have Fingerprint Clearance Card and Provisional Adult Education Certification through the Arizona Department of Education.